The efforts of Professor Depcik and his students are delineated here by the specific laboratory and computer capabilities. The following list provides links to the unique experimental setups and simulation activities:
- Biomass Combustion Analysis
- Catalyst Testing for Automotive Emissions Reduction
- LIDAR and Electric Bike Research
- Fuel Reformer, Engine, and Generator System
- Hill Engineering Research and Development Center
- Multi-Cylinder Engine Test Cell
- Simulation Capabilities of Group
- Single-Cylinder Engine Test Cell
I was invited by the Chancellor to give a TED-style talk about our Feedstock to Tailpipe Initiative efforts. Here it is; hopefully, you enjoy it!
This presentation I gave in 2013 goes over a number of different topics related to our facilities here at KU. Sorry for the lack of quality; however, it does provide a good overview of our efforts involving biofuels, engine combustion, and waste heat recovery.